Sunday, December 5, 2010

Haircuts - Short Or Long - Male Or Female

Haircuts - Short Or Long - Male Or Female
Haircuts - Short Or Long - Male Or Female
Haircuts - Short Or Long - Male Or FemaleWhen I say haircuts, what comes to mind? If you are male, your mental pictures are most likely pretty limited. If you are female, the choices are innumerable. Let's talk a little bit about hair styles in general and how some of these styles apply to both genders.

While I was growing up, my father always wore the flat top style. I was graduated from high school before I realized that my dad had wavy hair! Styles changed and so did his, although he was a bit behind his particular change. I have seen the both the flat top and the buzz haircuts resurrected from the days of my youth, and, while I prefer longer hair on men, I must admit that some guys are quite handsome in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment